- You order your piece of jewelry in our online shop.
- As soon as your payment is processed, we will send you a set with all the necessary utensils for sending the milk (breast milk bag, instructions and envelope*).
- You send us approx. 15-20 ml breast milk (per piece of jewelry) by post to our studio.
- As soon as your milk arrives you will receive a confirmation email.
- We produce your piece of jewelry (production time approx. 4-6 weeks)
* For orders from CH and DE, the envelopes for the return shipment are already postpaid and, if necessary, provided with the customs declaration document.
Yes, we also deliver to Germany. For German customers there are no additional charges for customs or value added tax.
After your order/payment we will send you a set with all necessary utensils to your home that you can send your breast milk easily and safely to our studio. The set contains:
- Breastmilk bag (labelled with name & customer number)
- Air cushion envelope (addressed and pre-franked for CH/DE)
- Detailed instructions
For customers outside of Switzerland, the envelope is already provided with the customs declaration form.
This customer service makes the ordering process very convenient and easy for you.
Yes, the milk may have been frozen for several months or years. This is no problem at all and does not lead to a loss of quality.
The milk reaches us by normal mail and it is no problem if it is a few hours or days without cooling. Of course it is no longer edible for a baby, but it is still perfectly fine for breast milk jewelry.
Ideally approx. 15-20 ml breast milk per piece of jewelry.
If there is some breast milk left after we created your piece, we will keep this rest for at least one year that you may can order a second or third piece.
After your breast milk arrives in our studio, we preserve it in several steps. With professional resin we create a hard and very robust pearl. The preserved milk is completely mixed with the resin and has no liquid core from breast milk. The pearl is cured throughout and has a shiny surface.
Yes, if we still have some breast milk left after the production, we keep it well protected for at least one year. So we can fall back if necessary with a further order or in the case of a loss on it.
We have a very well-thought-out ordering process – From the first to the last step.
This already begins with sending the milk to our studio, all our customers receive the necessary utensils to prepare and send it safely (btw this service is only available in our studio). This way we can guarantee all milk consignments arrive in our studio well labelled and safely packed.
We also continue to work with clearly labelled customer numbers and names in the subsequent work steps.
Our team has more than 10 years of laboratory and goldsmith experience, so precise work has been indispensable for many years.
Ultimately, your order is based on trust and we would be very happy if you place your trust in us.
The pearls are intended for daily wear, are not fragile and have no expiry date.
We have consciously chosen a delicate design for our breast milk jewelry, which generally requires care and attention in everyday use.
- Take off your breast milk jewelry while bathing, showering, exercising and sleeping
- Avoid contact with salt water, chlorine and chemicals.
- Avoid long and strong exposure to sunlight (favours yellowing of the resin)
- The ideal storage place is a jewelry box.
However, breast milk is and remains a natural product even in its preserved state and minimal changes cannot be completely ruled out.
Every piece of jewwelry is handmade in our studio. This can lead to differences and minor deviations from the product photo in the online shop. Exactly this individuality makes your breast milk jewelry your unique personal memento.
We gild our pieces of jewelry with a thick and high-quality 18 carat gold layer.
This gold-plating is more resistant than many of the common gold-plated pieces of jewelry. However, the gold-plating can and will wear off over time, as it is inevitably exposed to friction when worn.